Do you like to donate practical items? Then this is the page for you!
We try to keep this list updated, but if you have questions, please contact our Family Support Services Coordinator Megan and she can give you our most updated list. You can call the center at 715-748-1235 or email her at familysupport@AbidingCareCenter.org
Before donating, please read our Donation Policy at the end. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Envelopes #10 & #6 3/4
.5″ or 1″ White 3-Ring Binders
Size 5 (Any Brand)
Size 5 (Pampers or Huggies)
Toddler-Sized Girl Clothes
3T Boys Clothes
Megan’s Wishlist from Amazon
Our Family Support Services Coordinator, Megan, has created a list of wish list items for our Baby Boutique for our Amazon shoppers! Please email her (familysupport@AbidingCareCenter.org) to see if any items have been purchased.
Due to the increase in our client volume, our parking lot and reception area can get congested. If at all possible, please arrange to have donations dropped off Wednesdays or Fridays from 8am – 4 pm. Thank you for your support!
- Items must be clean, free of musty or mildew smells and pet hair and be from a smoke-free home
- Items should be in good shape – no stains, holes, and have all their parts
- Due to recalls and having to toss so many things out, items shouldn’t be much older than 5 years of age
- NO used baby bottles, pacifiers, teething toys, training toilets or seats, used cribs or stuffed animals
- Due to safety hazards we do not accept baby walkers or crib bumpers
- We do accept used car seats if there are at least 2 years left before the expiration date *
- We do accept breast pumps if clean and in working order – but not the accessories (tubing, plastic bottles, and pieces, etc) unless in the package and unopened
- Baby formula and food must be closed/sealed and not expired
- We accept kids clothing from newborn through 3T, maternity clothes and nursing tops
* car seats are usually good for 6 years from the printed manufacture date on the back or bottom of the car seat.